Behind every Soldier is a woman who stands beside him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart. <3



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Coming Home Song

The days feel like weeks the weeks turn into years I can still see your cheeks Holdin' up them tears After all the times I take I'd be gone away But not for too long Not for too long Because I'm coming home Where my heart as always been Where all the pass times Made me who I am Well I'm coming home To see you again Too look in your eyes And find no words That take praise to see your face Well I'm coming home Even though it's been a hard road And after all the things I've seen I'm proud to be this man The man you made me Standing for a cause The right to be free I woudnt' trade it for nothing Because I stand for you and me I'm coming home To where my heart has always been Where all the pass times Made me who I am Well I'm coming home To see you again To look in your eyes And find no words That take praise of seeing your face I'm coming home I'm coming home So many times I read your letters This time, I'm coming home To where my heart has always been Where all the pass times Made me who I am Well I'm coming home to see you again To look in your eyes And finding no words That take a praise of seeing your face well I'm coming home yes, I'm coming home

No comments:

Post a Comment