Behind every Soldier is a woman who stands beside him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart. <3



Friday, August 5, 2011

DAY 9- Hair ties.

These are so sweet, simple, and speedy. This craft came from lilblueboo.com



I love these elastic hairbands (or hair ties)…..and with an etched glass recycled jar they make a cute, practical gift too!


On my last trip to L.A., I bought a bunch of foldover elastic (FOE) by the yard (I’ve seen rainbow lots of FOE on ebay if you are looking for a source):


To make an elastic hair tie just cut a strip about 7 inches long, fold it in half and then tie a knot at the bottom. Clip off the end at an angle to make it neat and pretty:



A large assortment of colors is what makes it such a great gift…who wouldn’t want to receive these as a present? I love using these in Boo’s hair because they don’t break and they don’t tangle either:

No comments:

Post a Comment